* French Certificate of Professional Competence in beauty therapy sales and practice
* Higher Diploma of Professional Competence in beauty therapy sales and practice
2008 - 2009
* Qualified in Reiki to Third Degree practitioner
* Trained in hot stone massage, sports massage, reflexology, sensory massage, Gestalt psychology
* Certified practitioner of Shindo massage: a Japanese therapy for intense neuromuscular relaxation using vibration techniques and rhythmic rocking.
* Qualified in traditional Thai massage Nuad Bo’Rarn, at the Miki School in Paris
* Professional certification of herbalism consultancy, from the European School of Herbalism in Belgium.
* Professional study of aromatherapy, specialising in natural beauty therapies and the making of natural cosmetics, at the Provencal Institute of Aromatherapy in the Lubéron (IPAL).
* Advanced certificate in traditional Thai massage specialising in stretching, from the Sunshine Massage School in Chang Mai, Thailand.
* Commenced study of the universal life force theory of Reiki healing in Chamonix Mont-Blanc, France.
* Opened the Garden Spa, Hotel Alpina, Chamonix
* Qualified in Thai reflexology at the ITM massage school in Chang Mai, Thailand.
* Qualified in specialist Thai massage techniques for treating pregnant women, chronic back pain, treatments using hot herbal compresses and advanced stretching, from Sunshine Massage School in Chang Mai, Thailand.
* Staff management training at Annecy Chamber of Commerce
* Training in the creation of a cosmetics manufacturing laboratory, at Dr Humana in Die, France.
* Completion of study of the universal life force theory of Reiki healing in Chamonix Mont-Blanc, France.
* Qualified in Chi Nei Tsang Taoist abdominal massage, at Ohm (Omsala) Massage School, Chang Mai, Thailand.
* Qualified in Thai oil massage, at Ohm (Omsala) Massage School, Chang Mai, Thailand.
( Ohm school chiang Mai -Thaîlande).
* Creation of the voluntary creative cooperative Collectif ChamShake
* Qualified in traditional Indian ayurvedic warm oil massage Abhyanga, at Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India.
As an inspired practitioner of organic beauty and well-being treatments for many years, I draw on every aspect of my professional experience and knowledge of natural therapies and massage to reveal my clients’ own natural beauty, giving them a sensation of peace, relaxation and harmony.
“At any given time, it is unthinkable for me to not weave an inextricable link between my high personal standards and that of my work.”
Impassioned by beliefs in ethical, environmental and humanist values, I make it my personal responsibility that every procedure undertaken by my company is respectful of the environment and thus fosters ‘ecolonomic’ principles favouring prosperity without pollution.
HEAVENLY, HOLISTIC MASSAGES AND NATURAL THERAPIES
“Spreading happiness, feeling people let go of their tensions, finding release and feeling soothed at my touch and then seeing them depart with big smiles, gives me great pleasure.”